We offer a 30-Day refund policy. You may request a refund for up to 30 days after you purchase the course. No exceptions will be made.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with supporting materials listed below within 30 days of purchasing the course. We will also check to see that you have watched the available course videos.
- No refunds will be provided after 30 days following the start of the course. All refunds are discretionary, and eligibility is determined only after all requested items are submitted to our support team.
- If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund by the end of the 30th day, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan according to our 1 payment per month schedule.
Along with your written refund request within the 30 day period, you must submit the following:
- A copy of all your completed worksheets through all Modules.
- Links to your YouTube/Website/Social Media where you posted videos/images/systems completed during this program so we can see there was no progress.
- A written explanation of how our course didn't help you so we can improve in the future.
Deciding after you purchase that you can no longer afford the payments, do not want to do the work, or don’t want to take the time to complete videos does not earn a refund.
This refund policy is designed to give you 30 days to try our system, get acquainted, + learn! If you do the work, put in your best effort, + feel that we haven’t delivered on our promise, we will issue a 100% refund.
We ask for the above evidence as we only want students who are willing to be present in the course + actually do the work. We are giving our 100% effort to provide the best + most effective learning environment possible, + want our students to have the same high standard. You owe it to yourself to give it your best!